Tuesday 20 May 2008

Roland Fantom G Keyboards


I've just come back from a great Roland training day which focused on the new Roland Fantom G series fo keyboard workstations.


The Fantom G's are great keyboards = having been a pro keyboard player for around 18 years, I can honestly say that the design of these instruments has really been thought about before production. There are loads of features that make live playing so much better - for ecample the PERFECT PATCH REMAIN stops the sounds cutting off when you change patch.


The programmable pads can be used as a numeric keypad, and the new LIVE MODE makes layering/splitting the keyboard so easy to do.


I love this keyboard and will definately be getting one for my own personal use as soon I can!!!


Check out our dedicated Roland Fantom G pages here
Tony W
Bonners Music

No comments: