Monday 19 May 2008

Sanyko Flutes now in store!!

As a flute player, I am very excited about the arrival in store of 2 Sanyko flutes, the 201 and 301 models.

These are fantastic professional flutes, the 201 has a solid silver headjoint and the 301 has the solid silver headjoint and body. They both have a beautiful tone and are a pleasure to play, the keywork is light and facilitates quick playing. The lower registers are rich and deep in tone and the higher registers are clear and bright and easy to reach.

The 301 is by far the superior, having a solid silver tube really does imrove the sound quality, if I had the money, I would buy this flute today! I currently own a Miyazawa, but these Sankyos have made me question my belief that Miyazawas are unbeatable!! If you find yourself near our shop, I would really recommend coming to try one, you will not be disappointed.

Written by Steph, flautist at Bonners

No comments: